Sunday, January 18, 2009

Day 54

It snowed again today. It's a really fluffy pretty snow. I think it has been snowing a lot more this winter than last winter. I'm glad I don't HAVE to drive in it ever though, because I still don't have anything more than low profile sport tires that hate snow. Actually snow is kind of ok... at least there's something to grip. It's the ice that really puts those tires over the edge.

I haven't really done much today... Just watching movies and drinking copious amounts of coffee. Talked to Neil, played on the computer a bit, working on some laundry and cleaning of my room... I wish it wasn't so cold out. I don't really want to go outside.

WELL I guess it doesn't matter anyway. Apparently I left my camera on all night and the battery is dead. Dead dead. I thought my camera just shut off automatically if it was not in use for that long... I hope something isn't wrong. Nope- it works now... just dead battery. It was also hooked up to the computer, so maybe the camera thought it was in use, when it wasn't really. Oh well. Lesson learned and it's not an emergency anyway. I'll let it charge up for awhile and post something later.

No comments: