Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Day 49

I installed my new trial of Photoshop today. I also slept until 11am (I didn't go to sleep until 3ish... so it's KIND of ok right?), picked out a pile of movies to watch, looked (in vain) for my MP3 player, lost 2 hours of my life somehow, took down the Christmas tree and most of the decorations in the house, clipped some coupons, made a list and did some grocery shopping.

End result:

1. some updated posts going back 2 weeks or so probably...
2. some delicious dinner. but only if you like chicken, teriyaki and mushrooms as much as I do. Now that I'm looking at it... it doesn't look that appetizing. Back when I was in middle school or high school I wanted to go into food styling as a career. Like... how when they photograph a bowl of Cheerios, the milk is actually glue... that sort of thing. I'd fail if this was my real attempt.

No comments: