Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Day 43

I'm not sure how Wednesday just got away from me...

I don't even remember what I did Wednesday. It's Thursday night now that I'm writing this.

I seriously have zero recollection. Good thing I have the camera to look back on and remind myself...

How do I lose an entire day? I watched "the duchess" and "tristan and isolde". I watched them through to the ends... but didn't particularly enjoy either of them. I'm pretty sure I did some dishes yesterday too.

Was yesterday the ice storm? How do I just not remember it at all?

Wow. Scary.

What I do remember is this: My eye has been twitching for the last few days. This is never a good sign. Something is up. My eye knows I'm worried about something before I do- but it's always been "I hate my job so much". At cell tower company of awesomeness, there was no eye twitch. Not even when they're like- yeah, we're selling. good luck! because they followed that up with, oh hey- we're going to give you a bag of money to make you stop crying. i was ok with that.

So the question is- what is up? I'm not unhappy. I thought I was pretty happy actually. I suppose the obvious answer is that I'm unemployed- but as I mentioned before, I am really ok with that. In the last week or so, I've become even MORE ok with that. My funds went below the "my funds can not go below this level" level sometime between Christmas and Tuesday, but are back up above that level now... and yet my eye still twitches.

there is one other possibility... not for conversation on public blogs... but now that I've thought of it... maybe that's what it is... blogs are so healing.

ok. ok good then.

Update 1/9/09: I didn't finish watching either of those movies. I mean... the duchess was technically on until the end, but I don't know how it ended. i didn't care. as far as tristan and isolde goes... i think i shut it off about an hour into it. i didn't care. i didn't care so much that i forgot that i didn't even finish it. what a waste of time. funny that it took me until i was falling asleep last night to remember that...

No comments: