Friday, January 16, 2009

Day 52

So I haven't been to the gym for a few days... it might actually be since last Friday. The beginning part of my week was kind of busy, and I had every intention of going to my gym in Stafford. Yes- I have two gyms. Bastards.

Then on Tuesday, I was all geared up to go and couldn't find my MP3 player. Tore my room apart looking for it (it still hasn't recovered), then my car. Not to be found. Every day, I look in my room, hoping it will just show up. Today, I tore through my car again and said to myself. Whatever. WHATEVER. I'll just get a new one I guess, but I HAVE to go to the gym. It's not even motivation- I just like going. Who woulda thunk it.

So I go into the gym, and there's my MP3 player. Sitting on the table with the sign in sheet. It's been there for a week! A WEEK! I love that gym. Sucky thing is though... the battery was completely dead and country music was on the radio. I braved through the next half hour or so until the only other guy in the gym left and changed it to the lithium station. i felt better immediately. country makes me sick.



Ok. I have to do dishes real quick!

That's an AWESOME photo by the way. jokes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

High Fives on the Key Gym!