Monday, January 5, 2009

Day 41

Day 41... Not a very descriptive title... and now that I kind of want to go back and see some specific things... Well- I will be going back in the blog and retitling some of the old posts with subject material du jour.

My first trial of photoshop ran out about a week ago, so that's a bummer... but I have another trial waiting for me in my room... of the whole CS4 bundle! WAY more than I need, and WAY more than I can even start to look at in a month.

So I'll get my photos together to make up for the last few days and install the new trial of photoshop and try to take better advantage of it in the coming month...

I bought a satellite radio for my car. I know I shouldn't have. I KNOW! I'm unemployed! I know! I need brakes and tires so I can leave the house in the winter! I KNOW!! However, my car doesn't have radio (I'm sure it's a pretty easy fix though), and I really like the lithium station (formally known as 'Lucy')- so I should be receiving that in the next few days and hopefully Darrell can hook it up for me! Whoo Darrell!! Darrell is the bombdiggitydog! Whoo!


***********I DID NOT TAKE THAT PHOTO!************

WHOA. I just noticed that sirius REALLY likes the lithium station too! That's the one they have showing on my new radio in all their promotional material. sweet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ahhh the lucy channel i would get it just for that station... Music is the window to the soul. Not tires.
Then end