Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 44

I bought a tripod today. A tripod that converts into a monopod if need be.

Look out world!

Also, going to convert this blog into a flickr 365 photo project thing... I'm just starting to play with flickr, so I don't know if I can back-date photos yet... but I'm assuming I can. Hope I can. Oh well. Maybe I won't.

Darrell asked me to go for a ride today... to Best Buy. I'm always up for a trip to Best Buy. So we go to Best Buy in Warwick, where I haven't been since I was in middle school or something when I got my ears pierced. Things have changed a little bit.

We went to Best Buy- since we were there for too long I bought the tripod instead of the DVDs I was eying. Then we went to Longhorn somethingoranother for lunch and that was good. AND THEN. AND THEN DARRELL MADE ME GO TO THE MALL.

Ugh. That's two trips to the mall with Darrell in one month. I hate the mall. Good thing I like Darrell because otherwise this would have gotten ugly.

The only thing I bought at the mall was two bandannas for Sully and Sadie who I'll be seeing this weekend. I miss my Sully. I hope he likes his bandanna. Sadie gets one too for being a good girl and not biting me when I come in the house at 2am. Hopefully that's how it goes down...

Also Darrell definitely redeemed himself by installing my Sirius radio and I am so very excited to get it going tomorrow. Whoo!


Doesn't seem fun eating upside down...

Or being stared at... like you're lunch...

No comments: