Friday, January 9, 2009

Day 45

Shawn yelled at me to get a job today. Um... ok! Jeez! It IS practically the middle of January after all. Which means I've been unemployed for 3.5 months. Whoa. I can't believe I haven't lost my shit yet. I did some searching today. I probably should update my resume. I'd like to find a job as an office assistant at a photography studio. If anybody has any ideas- let me know.

Going to JTs tonight and to Melisa and Ryan's tomorrow. Well... I mean... I'll probably end up there tonight/ tomorrow morning.

I'm going to go to the gym now. I loph the gym. And my sirius radio. Thanks Darrell.

I'll install Photoshop on Monday. Without fail. Promises. Then it'll be an uploading photos party. MAYBE I'll do some this weekend off of Melisa's computer. We'll see. My mom seems to think I'm going to be snowed in Stafford for EVER. Worse things could happen.

No comments: