Monday, December 1, 2008

Day 6

Cyber Monday. I spent $300 today. All on me. After that was done, I made two Christmas wreaths and went for a hike with my dad in Hampton. I also watched Days of Our Lives. And got fish and chips from Classic for dinner.

And didn't take a single picture. Not one.

Update (10:10PM)

Ok- so the first of the month will be my self portrait day I suppose. I took a crapload of pictures for a website to "yearbook myself"- so I took one of those and black and white-ed it and burned the edges. That's about it.



Oh- and if you click on the picture and look at the enlargement of my eye on the left- that's a brown line I have going through what is a mostly green eye. Darrell seemed slightly concerned about it when he noticed it a couple of days or weeks (I don't even remember) ago. After years of friendship.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

its amazing what a simple step can do to a photo. Not to mention you have killer eyes