Friday, December 5, 2008

Day 10

My mom's dog had mouth cancer- from all the chew- you know? Like the baseball players? Exactly like that- they had to remove half of his lower jaw and now it clicks all the time like he's chewing ice. It's an awful sound and makes me think twice about the eating of the ice.

Anyway- a lot of people have been asking my mom about him and so she wanted to send out a nice Christmas card featuring Willy. So... today's photoshoot will feature my mom's collie Willy with antlers. Later in the day I'll be headed back to Target to get the antlers for Aidan and Grace and since I probably won't be able to get them to sit nicely for the photo... work on photoshopping them into Willy's picture.

This is quite a little project for the novice. Just thought I'd keep you all posted.

P.S.- he doesn't look like he's missing half his lower jaw... He's still a good looking dog. Seems to be pretty happy too- when he's not "adjusting" his jaw.

P.P.S.- I got my hair cut again. I just wasn't happy with the length. So I called at 1:30 and got an appointment for 2:30 and the owner apologized for not being able to take me herself. Whatever! Thanks for taking me at all!

So this is the new length. It's a little shorter than I wanted, but I can still throw the sassy face with it, so whatever!

No comments: