Thursday, December 4, 2008

Day 9

Day 9...

Well it's noon. Last night I watched 4-5 episodes of House and 4-5 episodes of Grey's Anatomy to catch up. I haven't watched TV for quite some time- that kind of TV at least. Prior to leaving Stafford I was generally indisposed during prime time- chitchatting with the phone calls or at JTs or Melisa's or something... most of the shows I used to watch were DVRd so it didn't really matter if I couldn't watch them when they first aired... but now I don't have that luxury. or HBO. So I haven't watched True Blood or Heroes or anything else in a really long time. Been watching MSNBC at night.

SERIOUSLY. I watch MSNBC at night and want to wear heels. I bought a pair of jeans yesterday. I put them on and said- these would look better with heels. I found a pair of heels and put them on and I was right. Then I went online and went shoe shopping. I don't know what's happened to me. I didn't buy any shoes- I'll just stick with what I've got for the time being and see how that treats me. Even with the heels the jeans are too long. I normally get "tall" jeans, because normal isn't long enough... but this is a bit too much. I suppose I could get them altered- but... that'd be too grown up.

Oh- rambling. Sorry.

So... it's time to get the ass in gear and go to the gym. New policy is leave at 12:50 to get there for 1PM or so and watch days of our lives while on the arc trainer. I just tried the arc trainer yesterday... it's like Tony Little's Gazelle on crack. It changes the incline while you're going- like a treadmill... except the part where I didn't realize it was going to do that... good thing I was completely alone in the gym yesterday when that happened, because I burst out laughing.

This picture isn't the picture of the day... just something to prove I do own heels. I admit the only reason for that was to wear to weddings, job interviews and funerals... but whatever.

No comments: