Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Day 7


It was a beautiful sunset today... I took a bunch of shots trying to capture the bright colors- this is about as good as it got. I didn't alter the colors in photoshop, just used the vivid setting on the camera with the saturation and hue cranked up. The photo was more about the colors than the trees, but I can see now that they're a bit out of focus. The sun (obviously) had mostly set, so light was very low there in my yard. This is overlooking the christmas tree field next door.

I took some other pictures too... but now that I look at them, they're very grainy. Obviously I need to reset my camera and figure out why that's happening. Even with the low light, they shouldn't be that bad. It wasn't THAT dark.

I'll try again tomorrow.

Melisa's tinkering with her camera again. Yay!

No comments: