Monday, December 29, 2008

Day 34

Went to Sturbridge with Kate for dinner. I suppose in and of itself, Sturbridge is a nice town. Since I used to work at the evil hotel though... it gives me a bit of anxiety being there... like crazy laughing anxiety.

But we went to the picadilly anyway. Billy was far too busy to come over and say hi- had to unload a wood pellet mixer for his dad. Whatever. WHATEVER. =]

This is me stalking the host... oh... no nevermind... forget it.

This is how beautiful the Publick House looked (the host looked like poop.):







I also took photos the whole way home- playing with aperture and such... it was amusing for me, but you know... not that awesome photo wise...

I need a tripod. A lot. Santa forgot to bring me snow tires too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The night pictures are fantastic!