Saturday, December 6, 2008

Day 11

I made some life plans last night. Big time.

Day 11 was Krista's 21st birthday. Kate and I "went to the game", which means we went to Manchester and saw a movie and I had a piece of a piece of the literally worst pizza I've ever eaten in my life and felt sick for the rest of the day, and then went to JTs and I stayed there for like... 3 hours drinking selter and then went to Vernon Lanes to go bowling (super fun- love bowling) and then back up to Stafford for drinks at Mun's. Considering how much time I spent at the bar Saturday (bar at the bowling alley too), it's funny that my total bar tab for the entire day was $20 and that included a bacardi and diet for Kate and a long island iced tea for Krista and a bud light that I bought for myself, but mysteriously disappeared (thanks Jason).

Can't you just feel the love?




No comments: