Sunday, December 21, 2008

Day 26

So when I started this project, I installed Google analytics, because it provides some interesting information. statistics. i love statistics.

i think what's most interesting right now, is that i've had visits from a number of countries, including one from Iran. Thanks Iran. Two from France too- one from Paris and one from Bourges.

I'll have to remember to keep an eye on that.

I think it's safe to say I took these pictures after midnight so they count as Sunday photos...

Jill


AJ


Jason, Kate, and AJ...


and again... only AJ gets to be in focus for real though...


Jay


Timmy

I'm just going to put this out there... but... I'm pretty fantastic at beer pong. Just saying.

And this is the photo I took of Willy today- mom's printing and putting it in some Christmas cards.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Phenomenal beer pong player! Next time we're playing earlier tho so I don't suck as much as I did. Willy is adorable.

Jenny Galacar said...

Willy is adorable. I just wrote a blog about my analytics and then came over and saw yours!! weird! xoxo