Sunday, November 30, 2008

Day 5

Went to Casa Mariachi last night- didn't take any pictures. However, Katie and Derek were talking about grad school and when people talk about grad school it makes me want to be back in school. Badly. I feel drawn to business- but don't really want a MBA. I should try to do a certificate in Project Management (BU has a good one- I sent away for the info) and transfer the credits to a Masters later if I so choose. However- it's a bit pricey for my unemployed ass. So I'm going to stick with trying to learn me some Photoshop and hopefully I'll have another job someday that will pay for my tuition.

It's been rainy/ sleeting all day. People are still buying Christmas trees though, so that's good! Determination!

So I took a couple pictures of the tree with the lights on it last night and they came out clearer than I wanted. I know that's weird... but I was late and didn't have time to fiddle with it either. I was on manual and I didn't use a flash and besides the lights from the tree, there's very little light out in the driveway.

This is the result (unedited):



Ok, actually the photo is complete crap. This one is way more exciting- it's the first one I took and was a complete accident and I couldn't even replicate it. That's how awesome I am.



Tomorrow I'll be much better about doing something that's not complete junk. I promise. I know these photos are crap. I know that. Honestly? At the moment, I just want to go back to my bed and watch my other movie. I just finished watching Baby Mama. Now I'm going to watch Run Fat Boy Run. It's got the guy from Shaun of the Dead (Simon Pegg). I'm looking forward to it.

As for the photo I've taken today... this is how I'm feeling about life:



"old".

No comments: