Thursday, November 27, 2008

Day 2- Thanksgiving

It's 4pm, I just finished eating dinner and my mom's cleaning the kitchen. That's fine- because I did a lot of cooking (and cleaning) already. I'm actually feeling like a nap is in order, and I didn't even eat that much turkey!

The pie from yesterday hasn't been sliced open yet. I have no idea how it's going to be.

But now... drum roll please...

the bus:


We took a shuttle bus down from the Academy building area to the Bentley Athletic Complex to see Woodstock Academy whoop Tourtellotte's butts. This photo hasn't been edited... I'm thinking I should post before and after shots when I do edit the stuff in photoshop. I'm not sure what I want to do with this shot anyway- it's not great or anything- I just took it. I have another photo of Darrell that I enjoy (also unedited)...



I'll post the photoshopped versions later (if I do it).

Happy Thanksgiving!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!! that wasn't a totally horrible shot of me!!!

Liz said...

No it wasn't- I like it!

It could have been WAY worse considering the angle... shooting up your nose and all...

Jenny Galacar said...

that looks the shuttle bus we take to the boat to get to my beach house! is it a bluebird??