Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Day 1

I was just playing around on photography sites and read somebody's resolution to take a photograph every day and post it online... the idea being that if you do something for 365 days, you'll get better at it. Fair enough. I'm not just taking photographs though- I'm going to try to edit each of these photographs in Photoshop as well so I can get better at that. Starting from zero on that front, so we'll see. Hopefully we'll see progress!





This is sort of super-lame... but I baked a 1/2 cheesecake, 1/2 pumpkin pie today. I went through 3 pie crusts before I got that part right... anyway, it looks pretty good. I had to stick a knife in the center to make sure it was done. In this photo posted above, that knife mark is gone. It was super easy and I was impressed with myself.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. Going to Woodstock's football game. They have satellite parking and shuttles all set up- apparently they're expecting quite the crowd!

http://www.photojojo.com/content/tutorials/project-365-take-a-photo-a-day

2 comments:

Cizzle said...

Damn that pie looks good! Way to bring the image to life!

Anonymous said...

i kinda want to eat that pie rite now. Bring it to my house!! or maybe while your sleeping i shall steal it from your fridge.
Good luck in your photoexperiment.