Saturday, November 29, 2008

Day 4

I woke up this morning after Cliff and Darcy's party feeling pretty good considering how much gin bucket I had consumed. Feeling good about winning beirut with Kate too, although I suspect it was a unfair match up- I was on point. As an unemployed person, I should practice more, no?

I did some things today- nothing too exciting. The highlight so far has been taking a three hour nap.

I helped my mom put up some Christmas lights on the tree outside... and I'm leaving in an hour or so to go to Casa Mariachi with the friends for dinner and drinks. I'll bring my camera tonight.

I took a couple pictures from my room (through screen and dirty glass) to the lights on the tree outside, but the photos aren't very good. To be expected. So I'll do those from outside after I dry my hair and maybe I'll post some photos from tonight seeing how it goes.

I shouldn't be yawning at 10:30 tonight at least!





oh.. the second one was edited...

No comments: