Thursday, October 21, 2010

brrrr

Like I said in my last post, "we" don't believe in turning on the heat until Thanksgiving... well, it's on, because it's roughly 40 degrees out and the thermostat stays at 60. It's cold. My fingers are kind of numb, but you know what? I'd much rather be bundled up, than sweaty.

But that's just me.

There's still time to register to vote for the election on November 2nd if you've somehow forgotten that there is one. The political ads are so nasty... I'm lucky I'm running in an uncontested race, and didn't have to campaign at all, although it would have been awesome to have my name on a lawn sign. Having my name on the ballot is cool enough!

What could someone possibly come up to say about me, that's negative? What, I spend all day sewing? Ohhhhhhhhhhhh burrrrrrrrrn.

P.S. That was a rhetorical question. If any of you dares answer the question, we're no longer friends! =]

No comments: