Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Few Things:

* Jon is coming home this weekend.
* Darrell turned 30 yesterday.
* I learned how to set the white balance on my camera in the last week. Yes, that's right. I love automatic settings. Or I did, until I realized what I had been missing out on...
* My light box sucks. Or, the very expensive black cardboard I bought as a back drop for white based products sucks- it's not really black and that's important to me.
* Mariah and Dan both got jobs last week, and both started this week (I think). I am very happy for them, and am wondering when mine will show up.
* I'm freezing cold right now- Freezing. It's warmer outside than it is in here I think. My fingers are like icicles. No joke.
* Watched 1000 Ways to Die last night- what a creepy show.
* Got Lady GaGa "The Fame Monster" cd a week or so ago. FANTASTIC.
* Going to go make some tea now to warm up. It's almost 2:30pm and I really don't get how my day just slips away from me...
* Must go sew now.... bye.

1 comment:

Jenny Galacar said...

I have been trying to figure out white balance and all that stuff on my camera, too!
LOVE the Fame Monster! and you! xoxo